Frequently Asked Questions
We have answerd some frequently asked questions, if you have some more questions you can contact us.
What to expect?
Upon completing your first session, visible and measurable differences will be noticeable in the treated area. Your second session may cause a slight swelling due to the body natural response to a new procedure. The swelling is hardly noticeable and subsides after a few hours. Thereafter, results continue to become more and more visible with continued sessions. Water intake and physical activity are highly promoted to bring in more and more results.
How does it work?
DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS TO FLUSH AWAY FAT
1. Cavitation causes fat cells to produce introverted blasts and decompose into free
2. The RF Probe further dissolves fat & helps expel the redundant fat and toxins out of the body through sweat glands and blood/lymph circulation. Tightens and
lifts the skin. Enhances skin elasticity, promotes collagen production, and lymphatic drainage.
3. The Vacuum Probe nips and stretches fibrillar connective tissue, breaks down subcutaneous fat and extruded capillary vessels, increases lymphatic drainage, promotes metabolism, and reduces or shrinks the size of the actual fat chamber to improve the body shaping effect.
How can I get amazing results?
Drink plenty of water before and after procedures to help lymphatic drainage and detoxing. Some contents of the adipocytes (fat cells) are metabolized by the liver and eliminated in the urine.
**FAST ONE HOUR BEFORE AND AFTER EACH SESSION. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO PARTAKE IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITY WITHIN 20 MINUTES AFTER EACH SESSION to help decompose fat cells (sweat).
When Yoni steams should be avoided:
If you are pregnant or there is a possibility of pregnancy
• During or after ovulation if you are trying to conceive
• During menstruation
• Fresh spotting or spontaneous bleeding
• With any open wounds, sores, blisters or stitches
• If you have a vaginal infection or fever
• Piercings will need to be removed
• Birth control implant (Nexplanon, Implanon)
• Infection with burning
• Tubal Coagulation
Caution: If you have an IUD, Yoni steams help release matter from the uterus.
They are on the caution list but no longer contraindicated. However, I will ask that if
you have an IUD, you sign a release form that you are aware of the possibility of
your IUD releasing.
Plan a Visit
We would love to help you reach your beauty goals. Start by booking a FREE consultation and getting one step closer to feeling like the best version of yourself!
Reach us at the following address 906 Aldine Bender Houston, TX 77032 Locate here>